For over four decades, thousands of adults and their children, have come to us to overcome domestic violence and trauma. But so many more are in need. Make a gift today and give survivors the opportunity to create their own change and foster healthier, more stable families. With a pebble of support from you and hundreds of others in our Elizabeth Stone House family, we can produce a wave of change in our community.
Want to do more? Join our CornerStone Community by giving monthly. Be part of the chief foundation in building stronger, safer and healthier families.
In the fiscal year 2018 at the Elizabeth Stone House:
- 445 adult domestic violence survivors gained an understanding and learned to address personal challenges related to domestic violence through support groups, classes, and personal counseling.
- 236 children from violent homes benefited from family outings, holiday gatherings, therapeutic childcare, back-to-school shopping and our holiday gift drive.
- 80 parents improved their parenting skills.
- 42 domestic violence survivor families found stable housing.
- 60 adult domestic violence survivors took better control of their finances through classes and personal financial counseling.
You can also send checks (made payable to the Elizabeth Stone House) to:
Elizabeth Stone House
PO Box 300039
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130