Each holiday season, we rely on the support of community members to provide gifts, and memories, for our adults, teenagers and children.
Thanks to our generous donors, we helped more than 400 individuals have happier holidays in 2014!
Here’s how you can help our families during the holidays:
• Donate a grocery store gift card
• Donate gifts/host a gift drive (all gifts must be new and unwrapped)
• Donate gift cards/host a gift card drive
• Donate reusable department store shopping bags
• Host a fundraising party with neighbors, colleagues, family or friends
For more information on how you can get involved, please contact Rebecca Allen at email@example.com or 617-409-5407.
Looking for help with Holiday gifts?
For those who are current residents, community clients or have had a point of service with the Elizabeth Stone House in the past year, you may call our holiday phone line, 617-409-5418. Please leave your contact information. (Gifts are distributed each December, but we generally begin taking requests from those in need in November.)
For all others we are sorry we cannot fulfill wishes and ask that you contact your local Toys for Tots or Salvation Army.